Conquer in WordPress may mean different things to different people, but here are a few things that can help you become proficient with the platform:
- Learn the basics: Familiarize yourself with the WordPress dashboard, understand how to create and edit pages and posts, and learn how to use the built-in editor.
- Get to know the theme: WordPress themes determine the overall layout and design of your website. Learn how to customize your theme and make it your own.
- Learn how to use plugins: WordPress plugins are a powerful tool that can add additional functionality to your website, such as contact forms and social media integration.
- Learn about SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) is a critical aspect of building and maintaining a website. Learn how to optimize your website for search engines to get more visitors and increase your visibility.
- Understand WordPress Security and Maintenance: Keep your website up to date and ensure it is secure, by using security plugin and following best practices.
It’s important to note that learning WordPress, like any other skill, takes time and practice. The more you use the platform, the more you’ll understand how it works and the more you’ll be able to accomplish with it.
There are many resources online such as tutorials, video course and online communities that can help you learn WordPress, such as WordPress.org, WordPress.com, and WPMU Dev. Additionally, some websites like Codecademy, Udemy or Coursera offer extensive course of WordPress to gain knowledge of the platform.